Monday, April 12, 2010

My famous oatmeal cookies

Well my grandpa thinks these should be famous. They are pretty much the recipe that's on the Quaker oats lid but I changed it to be even better!


2 sticks of butter softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tea vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tea baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups of oats

Heat oven to 350
Beat together butter and sugars
add eggs and vanilla
add flour, baking soda, and salt
stir in oats mix well
can makes about 4 dozen depending on the size you make your cookie

bake 10 minutes

Also Jeff ( my man) and Pat my friend love when i make them crispy I only use 1 cup of flour and I bake them 10-12 minutes but make sure to to make them huge because they spread like crazy but the crispy edges are so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment