Thursday, April 8, 2010

My son's first birthday!

So I found this blog on twitter and I think this woman is AMAZING she is so creative I ordered a few of her party packs for Asen's first birthday party. He is having a pirate themed party. I will post more details about his party later for now I want to tell you about Couture Patries and her party packs. They are so cute and come with a almost everything you need for a cute party I googled for days looking for something uncheesy and not genaric for Asens party I wanted it to be different but since I am not super crafty these party packs are PERFECT !The kit includes: 8 paper dessert plates 8 plastic cups with themed label 8 napkins rolled with fork/spoon sealed with coordinating napkin ring 8 favor bags with tag and matching ribbon to tie bag closed 12 cupcake picks with theme. I can't wait to get them in the mail and after the party I will be sure to post pictures!

Couture Parties

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog!

    I can't believe Asen is going to be one already?! Crazy!

    A friend of mine had a Pirate birthday for one of her boys a couple years ago. You have to check out the cake she made! Here is the link:
    A Pirate's Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! that cake is SOOOO AMAZING!!! I don't know if i could do something like that?? I've never tried to do anything with cakes before maybe i could try a practice run and see how it goes! thank you for showing me that!

    ReplyDelete